By strangebeans - 25/07/2012 05:27 - United States

Today, my parents informed that the man I am going to marry made the newspaper, on page twelve. He is listed as a fugitive and there is a warrant out for his arrest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 628
You deserved it 3 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he can't even make front page, dump his sorry arse.

Comments

OP - you only said he was "listed". I assume that means just his name and there are plenty of people with the same name so don't go jumping to conclusions. However - if it is your betrothed in the paper then you need to bear in mind that he cheats. He doesn't respect the rules of the law so why would you expect that he respects the "rules" of marriage. Law breaking suggests that he is selfish and antisocial so be really careful before you commit to him.

I wouldn't go that far...the fact that he wasn't up front about it is more telling than the fact that he committed a crime. People can and do change, when they want to and are given the chance to do so.

People can change and sometimes people make out-of-character mistakes. That's why I said "be very careful" rather than "run like you're on fire".

AClassActx3 7

Well good thing you found out before you got married!

You should go on that show-- "Who the BLEEP did I Marry ???" (and yes, that's really the shows name, I guess the people who made the show weren't too creative)

rcgirl2 11

Well I guess that wedding is off.

At least you found out before and not after you married him...not saying it doesn't suck but at least now you don't have to deal with a divorce or an annulment

lflickin 6

Turn him in for reward money?

doglover100 28

Atleast you didn't marry him. You should check out the show "who the bleep did I marry" these people had no idea.

karen1991 15

Watch this tv show "who the bleep did I marry" ur not the first one to find out something like this...

Hopefully its all white collar crimes, right? haha