By strangebeans - 25/07/2012 05:27 - United States

Today, my parents informed that the man I am going to marry made the newspaper, on page twelve. He is listed as a fugitive and there is a warrant out for his arrest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 628
You deserved it 3 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he can't even make front page, dump his sorry arse.

Comments

SeedlessMe 13

Hey, it can't be that bad if he's only on page 12, right? If he was a murderer or something, surely it would've made the cover! ;)

hateevryone 14

Make him turn himself in. It'll be better than to get caught.

use the money to pay for the next wedding

night_saint 5

Wait, please explain this to me. Was she supposed to be psychic and take this information from his brain?

slightlyspiteful 2

Hey guys! That was me that submitted that FML. My soon-to-be husband had a whopping fine of $157.00 for swearing in class when he was 14. He paid the fine right away and was under the impression it was paid for thirteen years ago. Cheers!

slightlyspiteful 2

Also, he had already told me about this prior to the whole newspaper incident.

slightlyspiteful 2

OP here. It was for a whopping $157.00 fine for swearing outloud in class when he was 14...he told me the story and had already thought it was paid off prior to the paper.

noisebox 1

Looks like you've been (con'd by a con)...

onorexveritas 23

you'll wait for him though, right?

At least you found out before the wedding.

My sister-in-law had a warrant out for her arrest because of an unpaid ticket. These things can happen without somebody noticing. They said that she was 'on the run.' Overall, don't let this ruin it. If it's something remarkably terrible, then dump him. If it's for unpaid tickets or some lesser crime, sort it out with him.