By Anonymous - 30/10/2014 22:16 - Israel - Tel Aviv

Today, my now ex-boyfriend actually tried to justify his cheating by saying it doesn't count as cheating if the girl's bisexual. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 635
You deserved it 3 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did it count if you cheat with a bisexual guy ?

WallyQ 18

You're better off without that thinking in your life

Comments

Yay!!!! Thank you for including "now ex", OP!! Glad you dumped the chump!

Wow I love how much thought and consideration you put into this comment, 14. I am perplexed by your many valid and insightful points.

There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to be rude. When I read the FML that was my first thought because of how stupid the ex sounds/is.

14/42- Just because you think it doesn't always mean you should type it and post it 38- Thank you for the wonderful use of sarcasm :)

Sorry you had to experience first hand that a lot of people think this way.

you can probly do so much better. for him to come up with some stupid excuse to cheat he clearly never deserved you

And and every excuse is a stupid excuse in case someone wanted to say theres a difference.

rocker_chick23 27

I am glad he is now your ex. You should warn every girl you know, your ex is a known cheater.

Sorry to hear although it sounds like you came out on top, he doesn't sound like boyfriend material.

Great job on dumping him! But seriously? He actually used that excuse? Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more faith in humanity.

How does that even work? What in the hell is the logic behind that? It's probably good you dumped him, if not for cheating, then because he's an idiot.