By Anonymous - 12/03/2015 22:26 - United States - Irving

Today, my mother in law accidentally cc'd me on an email she was sending to my husband, telling him that his youth is fleeting and that he should leave me while he still has time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 995
You deserved it 2 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

maybe she wanted you to see...

Comments

K_kanaka 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why the hell would a mother send nudes to her married son? Dafuq is wrong with you?

Probably thought that before reading that the email was to her son. "Today, my mother in law accidentally cc'd me on an email..."

Run away as far as you with your husband.....

This wasn’t accidental. No one makes such a stupid mistake.

maybe she replied to an email where OP was in cc... but also.... what a bitch! there is a german word for them: instead of Schwiegermutter it's Schwiegermonster which translates to something like inlawzilla

Yeah, like everyone else, this does not seem accidental to me.

I'm sure it was an accident. Older people might not be that great with technology so they are more likely to make mistakes like this

True as that may be, the OP says that her mother in law (MIL) says his, "youth is slipping away." Contextually, that says to me that the OP's husband would be anywhere between 18 and 25. Granted, this is probably not correct, but we'll go with it until otherwise corrected. Let's say his mother had him in the same age range. That means the MIL is anywhere between 36 and 50. Based on this deducenent, the MIL should have at least a basic working knowledge of how a computer and email work, if not being proficient in it's practice.

Correction: that his "youth is fleeting."

believe it or not, I know some people under 30 who could easily make a mistake like that... and my MIL would totally do that on accident!. one time she prepare a presentation and ppt told her the document is to big, maybe she should downsize the pictures.... well you can imagine what she did to her 1200dpi pictures...

What a dumb c*nt! I don't know you, OP and still this FML makes me mad as hell! Hopefully you and your husband have a good marriage, despite the Monster in Law !

missyfiona89 28

Maybe she did it on purpose.