By Anonymous - 29/09/2015 22:50 - United States - Howell

Today, my mom was watching me during my Taekwondo lessons. She was yelling at me to focus on my own work and to quit hanging out with the little kids. I'm the instructor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 864
You deserved it 1 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Murilirum 23

Reminds me of the parents yelling from the sidelines of a sporting event but everything they're yelling doesn't actually apply to that particular sport. - SHOOT THE PUCK INTO THE BASKET FOR THE TOUCHDOWN!

Should have dropped her off to play bingo

Comments

How did she not know? I teach at a taekwondo place too, Idk what its like at your academy but at mine its pretty obvious who the instructors are.

Geckosrock99 33

I hate it when people are oblivious. It's worse when they are dense as well. Just be as blunt as possible, OP. It's frustrating, but I've noticed with people like that, that's all you can do. Other than repeat yourself multiple times until they get it.

My dad works at a fishing lodge on the weekends (in the office- answering the phone, ringing up purchases, making reservations, answering questions, etc). Every time he would tell my grandma he was off to work she would say "Have a nice time with your friends!" She just didn't get (or would forget) that just because he liked the people there and OTHER people went there to relax, he was working. He would just facepalm and go "Ma, I'm *working*" But then have the discussion again next week.

Well, bringing your mom along is a tikwan-DONT.

A Latino mom's flip flop does 6x more damage than any brick.

Ninjerman 7

No offense intended, sa-bum nim, but I would pay to see that!

U could have made her aware of the situation...