By kobolobo - 11/08/2015 16:45 - United States - Redmond

Today, my mom meant to send a picture of her poop to my aunt, but sent it to my swim coach instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 497
You deserved it 2 132

kobolobo tells us more.

My coach just sent back question marks. I'm pretty sure I'm more embarrassed than my mom.

Top comments

Why is she sending pictures of poop to people?

Comments

My coach just sent back question marks. I'm pretty sure I'm more embarrassed than my mom.

500 for you from now on. Under 5 minutes.

im pretty sure you should be...haha. youre the one who has to face him. im sorry... thats too finny though.

My aunt is my moms sister, so maybe it's weird for some families to send pictures of their shit to each other, but in mine it's perfectly normal.

Wtf? Yeah that's kinda weird your family sends shit pictures to each other. Unless it's some kind of joke.

Happy that its not just me and my sister that does that.

this is like my favorite FML ever, thank you

My best friend and I can't have a conversation without talking about our poops or sending each other pictures of the weird ones. People do it, and guess what? Everybody poops.

During dinner one night my dad came out of the bathroom and he went "hey Barb, check this shit out". It's common in our family to do those gross little things. It adds a bit of spice to life despite being on the gross side haha.

Why are people on here acting like if they've never taken a poop, snapped a picture and sent it to a relative for a good laugh at their disgust?

Well, that would certainly be awkward the next time you see your coach