By Darwin - 02/05/2016 15:10 - United Kingdom

Today, my love life evolved. My wife left me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 445
You deserved it 32

Top comments

Emma Wedgwood Darwin never left her husband. At least get your facts right.

Populations evolve, not individuals. At least do the research, writers!

Comments

these aren't real they're satirical there's no one to be sorry for don't worry

Emma Wedgwood Darwin never left her husband. At least get your facts right.

Get the stick out of your butt., #4. These are meant to be funny not accurate. Hysterical, not historical..

setenta_e_quatro 8

And a really bad one at that.

CrassKal 27

21 - It literally says "historical". Your argument is asinine.

I doubt it in Great Britain we may have bad teeth but we are mostly a Civilised bunch, Unlike our Yankee Cousins over the Pond who supposedly up until recently were allowed to Marry there own Sisters and Marriages amongst Cousins are very common especially in the Southern States, Where not Marrying a Family member is often frowned upon. ( so I read on the Internet so it must be true )

Populations evolve, not individuals. At least do the research, writers!

Only a population of senses of humours can evolve, Alan. Duh!

Someone don't understand how jokes work!!

It would also seem that someone else doesn't understand how grammar works.

biasedshooter 24

another unfunny fake fml...

setenta_e_quatro 8

At least be honest and have a "fake FMLs are shit, really" button.

biasedshooter 24

It is presenting itself as a fact, there's a button that says "i agree that's historical" and the section is "historical fmls." There's obviously a large section of your user base that disagrees with you if 3 of the first 12 comments are people saying they dislike the category and another 3 comments are a fml employee arguing with the people who dislike it.

Cauldroup 13

These historical FMLs weren't a good idea.

Publikwerks 14

To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity --Friedrich Nietzsche

These historical and photo FMLs are a disaster. It's hilarious.

Marcella1016 31

I kinda like the photo ones. I find them funny. But confused about the process. Do we submit captions for photos they give us and the funniest one gets published, or do they just find funny photos for existing FMLs and they get published?

I think they're not open to the public yet. The FML staff write them, for now.