By Hey_Buddy_ - 11/06/2015 03:38 - United States - Jensen Beach

Spicy
Today, my long-distance boyfriend arrived, took off my bra and told my boobs, "I missed you guys", then took off my panties and said, "Hey buddy" to my vagina before saying he missed me to my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 994
You deserved it 6 731

Hey_Buddy_ tells us more.

My bf isn't the most publicly affectionate guy (and I'm not the most publicly affectionate girl either, so it works out) so we saw each other with friends for a few hours before retreating back to spend time with just each other. I found this to be really funny, I just wanted to share it and didn't really have anyone to talk to about it and stuck it on here, never expecting it to be published. It's not like he hadn't said anything along those lines, just as far as saying "I missed you" my boobs and ****** got those first lol Nope, my boyfriend is wonderful and makes me laugh like crazy, and I'm even sitting in his apartment visiting him for a few days right now, laughing at all the comments on this post.

Top comments

How did you not stop him taking off your pants and undies before it got to that?!

Comments

I find this funny. If my ldbf did this I would laugh really hard and we would probably have some great "I missed you sex" What a great way to reconnect after being apart. At least he has a sense of humor.

It was great, his sense of humor is one of my favourite things

This will probably ready have been said but why did you let him do that to you?

oyevey45 12

I feel like that means he definitely didn't cheat on you, and he was probably being silly. But it's probably a clear way to determine his loyalty. I would think that's funny lol

That's more than I got out of my boyfriend when I finally moved up to be with him. Ha But then again it depends on your relationship.

How do you not find that completely hilarious and awesome at the same time??

I did find it both of those lol that's why I decided to share it

I think it's kind of funny actually. Sure he could have said he missed you first, but I agree with a lot of people...he was probably just trying to joke around.

zarrie_carrie281 21

whether you realize it or not... this is goals

I realize it, that's part of why I was telling the world lol