By captainocd - 19/08/2010 19:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, my incredibly self conscious girlfriend decided to get over her fears and let me see her in her underwear. She did a short strip tease, crawled on top of me and asked what I thought. I couldn't think of anything to say besides, "Your bra and panties don't match." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 643
You deserved it 85 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Two things: 1. Poor girl. No wonder she's self-conscious. 2. OP, your man card, please. *holds out hand*

lazerdude07 0

what a jerk, if you gave her some compliments she might have higher confidence

Comments

"my incredibly self concious girlrfiend" are you really wondering why op?

redrovaa 0

Panites? O_o I'm extremely self conscious too, I don't even go on the beach, so **** HER life ;_;. I would've smacked you so hard.

redrovaa 0

I am seeing you everywhere O_o GET OFF MY COMMENT.

bt2breakskn 0

can't imagine why you're self conscious, you're actually very pretty

bt2breakskn 0

if that's actually you in the picture of course... :O

#46 Same here! I never wear just my bathing suit at the beach, and I haven't been swimming in 2 years...

233, sometimes good-looking people have low self-esteem.

ConfusingAlexand 0

oh I know! Me three. Though I do understand the guy. My boyfriend has a serious case of foot in the mouth syndrome sometimes, but he always makes it up to me. And OP better be working his rear off to make it up to her!

perdix 29

If the strip tease were worth a shit, she wouldn't have to ask. She would have felt your rock-hard **** when she mounted you as an affirmation of her dance. Sorry, if your dick is too small or too soft to feel, or that you have a girlfriend who can't get it up for you.

ElMundio87 0

if the OP is so OCD then why did he post without spelling "panties" correctly?

Barrientos432 5

That was pretty homosexual of you.

it should be her fml not yours... if you gave us the reason then I'd understand

justbemellow 0

It might have something to do with his name. :p

I wanna smack you upside the head for your stupidity. Good job Mr OCD. Any hopes of you ever getting laid with her being your girlfriend are over. Congratulations! If it took her this long to be in her underwear around you, it will take even longer to get her out of them. This is assuming she'll ever be in only underwear around you again. YDI. Dumbass.