By me. - 14/03/2012 15:19 - United States

Today, my husband thought it would be funny to drive my car through a flock of vultures eating road kill. Since a bird hit the mirror and broke it, I now have to pay for a replacement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 148
You deserved it 3 856

Same thing different taste

Comments

KVKdragon 26

Why does mankind feel the need to abuse nature whenever they are driving cars and etc? It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and cruel some people can be for doing that kind of thing on purpose.

I hate women like you blaming life's problems on men.

It's anyone really...one time I seen someone purposely swish a poor little turtle :( People are ******* assholes these days.

I agree. I just found out last weekend that one of my best friends (who I thought was a decent guy) deliberately swerves to hit cats. He thinks it's a "bonus" if they don't die on impact. I don't know why the **** he told me this. He knows I love (and own two) cats. Made me sick to my stomach.

60- mankind: the human race collectively. She wasn't blaming it on men, she was talking about humans in general.

KVKdragon 26

I'd like to clarify that I'm a man, not a woman :(

KVKdragon 26

Good thing I'm not that kind of woman then, I'm a man :P

#69 I hope he's no longer your friend. Too bad you have no proof of this. Shitheels like that dude deserve to spend some time in prison. As for the OP, hubby better take responsibility for getting the mirror fixed--as in, HE takes it to the repair shop, and he assumes the costs (if they have separate accounts), and he does something to make it up to her for damaging her car. And OP: Never lend him your car again. He can freaking walk.

Was he trying to run over the vultures? I know vultures aren't the most popular animals, but that's just cruel. Make him pay for the mirror, either in cash or deprivation of other privileges ie sex and sleeping in the bed.

failgamer 7

Ha dolt, haven't heard that one in a while, cheers to bringing old words back!

Does anyone know the difference between a vulture and a buzzard? Obviously not... Buzzards are American.. Vultures are not.

Actually there are two different vultures in the U.S. Turkey vulture and black vulture. Buzzed is an old European term for any sort of predatory bird. Now used in the U.S. to describe carrion eaters or vultures.

I? how bout we? ur married. get used to it

How bout we? Start? Making sense? And not using? So many f*cking? Question marks??

lovesthebeach 0

Did the idiot think before he did this . Vultures are fairly big and there have been cases where they have broken windshields .

linkinpark98 23

He shouldn't have rammed them in the first ******* place. :P

You should make your husband eat road kill now! Don't make him anymore dinner!!

"Honey, this is the dinner you killed for us today. To save some money for the repairs to the mirror, I have cut up the bird into enough servings to last us for the rest of the week. Eat up and enjoy, dear."

cherry72 13

Why do u keep Responding to every FML with the same response? U don't make any sense... Just saying.

FMLsOhilarious 6

Why do you have to pay for it? He's the one who pretty much ruined it. I would make his dumb ass pay for it.