By WaffleJesus - 07/10/2015 08:29 - United States

Today, my husband is sulking because I wouldn't let him do what he's always wanted to do: throw our cat out the second floor window to see if she would land safely and on all fours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 317
You deserved it 2 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

awkwardngrateful 10

Talk to him about why not. Some men have shit for brains and refuse to try to understand logic. :)

It looks like we have quite a few dog lovers with lets try it...come on people...a cat is a pet as well would you throw your dog out of a window to test the theory...I don't think so...

How odd, I thought 10 was considered too young for marriage in most countries. Are you sure your husband is old enough to take care of a pet... ? Seriously though, what a ridiculous thing to sulk about, and that's coming from someone who sulks about shit like gummy worms and pillows.

it will.... saw it happen (the stupid cat jumped), but there is no saying how bad it was injured on the inside.

Thank you OP for having a brain and nothing letting him abuse an innocent animal. True, a cat would probably survive but it would cause emotional issues asking with the chance that it could break is legs and cause joint issues in the future.

Throw him out the second floor window and then tell him looks like your not smart enough to land right.

For one that's called animal abuse and two he sounds really immature and not very bright

You should keep him away from cats if he seriously wanted to do that.......

A good scientist will always test the hypothesis.

leogachi 15

@104 I doubt a scientist would feel the need to conduct that experiment. There's already plenty of research to tell him if a cat could safely land from that height.