By Anonyme - 26/09/2014 06:56 - France - Saint-di

Today, my husband felt dishonoured: his darling little girl, the love of his life, whom he's always considered pure, turns out to be pregnant. He's now warned her: she's grounded and that whoever did this to her had better not come hanging round the house. Pussy, two years old, is now housebound until her kittens are born. FML
I agree, your life sucks 549
You deserved it 70

Top comments

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, You're such a *****.

Comments

Goblin182 26

You named your cat Pussy, then you are surpised when she gets knocked up?

It's like naming your daughter Candy and then be surprised when she ends up a stripper.

As she wasn't spayed, I'm surprised it only happened now. They can fall pregnant much younger than 2 and it can be really dangerous. So YDI.

How does the OP deserve it if it's the husband's cat?..

Well I meant more the husband but it's a general YDI really. I kinda see it as a joint thing, same as having kids. OP's living in the house too amd they ARE a couple so it's basically hers as well unless they split up and, even if it is more the husband's, OP certainly could have voiced her opinion and pushed for the cat to be spayed if she felt that way.

Ahahaha now that is one epic plot twist

you can be a novelist or script writer...well written FML...

If he loves her as much as you say he does, why wouldn't he have gotten her neutered? Speying is the loving thing to do and It's not just for making sure they can't have kittens you know, it means they ultimately live longer and happier lives because it eliminates the chance of ovarian diseases and reduces the chance of other serious health problems e.g. mammary tumours, cervical cancer. Your husband deserves it.

or even (s)td's... that could kill her pretty quick like fip...

knoelani 13

Why wasn't she fixed to begin with? It's either your husband's or both your faults.