By Anonymous - 23/05/2012 21:14 - United States

Today, my husband called me in the middle of the morning. He was in jail and wanted me to bail him out. Not only was he stupid enough to go drunk drag-racing with his buddies, their route took them straight past the front of the local police precinct. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 487
You deserved it 3 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please don't have children with this idiot. Genes as stupid as those need to stop spreading..

Shouldnt bail him out. He needs to learn from his stupidity.

Comments

He was only trying to have some fun. But I would make stay the night cause he could of killed someone or even himself. No drinking and driving. He needs to learn that.

comeatmebroo6254 1

And that's why dumb men don't marry dumb women. There's a world of possibilities without a responsible one in the relationship.

I'd definitely leave him there for the night!! What was he doing out drinking in the middle of the night, anyway? He should've been home where he belongs!

The_Troller 14

Looks like we've got a comedian here.

There isn't a single person alive that hasn't done something stupid, just not everyone's been caught. Don't worry he'll be out as soon as he's sober and hopefully learn from it.

twisted_cherub 14

I've done embarrassing things, made stupid decisions about fashion or guys I dated, sure. I even put myself at risk for a few broken bones once or twice. But this is beyond normal stupidity. He was drag racing DRUNK. He could have killed himself or others. He's lucky the cops picked his sorry butt up before he did real damage.

There isn't a single person alive that hasn't done something stupid, just not everyone's been caught. Don't worry he'll be out as soon as he's sober and hopefully learn from it.

The amount of deaths caused by drunk drivers and by street racers, separately, is terrifying. He's lucky that his dumb a** only went to jail for a day.