By Ignorant - 07/10/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, my husband and I had a HUGE fight, but we had amazing make up sex so I figured it was over. When I woke up, I realized my mistake. I was tied to the four bed posts completely naked and a sign was taped on the ceiling. "Repairman coming in an hour. Gave him a key. Have all your clothes. Have fun." FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 974
You deserved it 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leviathene 34

Regardless of his reasoning for this act, this is still abuse. He has left you at the mercy of a complete stranger while naked and completely unable to defend yourself. You need to seek therapy with your husband (or file for divorce), because this is not acceptable behavior from someone you are supposed to trust. I don't know the details that led to you being tied up, you may have given him your consent to tie you up during sex, but remember; you have the right to refuse AT ANY TIME, even mid-way through sex. This was highly irresponsible of him to do, because as another person has already said, you could have been raped or murdered.

You need to change the locks and file for divorce immediately. If that how he handles arguments, he's capable of much worse. Get out now.

Comments

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen. How could you sleep through him tying you up?

Doze15951 5

I bet, if this happened to a man, everybody would cheer and shout"you go girl".

I usually wish for couples to have an opportunity to solve their problems. But what he did to you should make him an ex-partner right away. If this really happened, please tell us you are not with that scumbag anymore. That is pure abuse, designed to control you so you "won't get him mad again" or he'll do that again. Whether or not he'd actually Do it again, he can always threaten you with it ergo he'd control you. So, again, if this really happened (it's the internet, nothing's true unless proven) he should be an ex. And yes, this came about 2 years late but still.