By Ignorant - 07/10/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, my husband and I had a HUGE fight, but we had amazing make up sex so I figured it was over. When I woke up, I realized my mistake. I was tied to the four bed posts completely naked and a sign was taped on the ceiling. "Repairman coming in an hour. Gave him a key. Have all your clothes. Have fun." FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 974
You deserved it 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leviathene 34

Regardless of his reasoning for this act, this is still abuse. He has left you at the mercy of a complete stranger while naked and completely unable to defend yourself. You need to seek therapy with your husband (or file for divorce), because this is not acceptable behavior from someone you are supposed to trust. I don't know the details that led to you being tied up, you may have given him your consent to tie you up during sex, but remember; you have the right to refuse AT ANY TIME, even mid-way through sex. This was highly irresponsible of him to do, because as another person has already said, you could have been raped or murdered.

You need to change the locks and file for divorce immediately. If that how he handles arguments, he's capable of much worse. Get out now.

Comments

Relax people. Unless Alexa was used to make this FML while she was still tied up, it is obviously a prank by the husband to get her back. If a repairman had shown up this FML would be worded much differently. Now to address the negative: please take note of the reaction here after a poorly-devised or quickly-escalating prank. No matter how funny it was for you, your prank can be abusive and leave emotional scars upon the victims.

Sandra Foran 10

I’m fairly certain you can go to the police with that, OP.

Wow, are you guys 12 years old? That's very immature, not to mention dangerous. That repairman could turn into the pizza man from Supernatural.

Mr_Mole 24

I assume you were rescued by unicorns.

your husband obviously has no respect for you or concern for your safety. He had no way of knowing the character of the repairman coming so your safety was certainly in question. I am curious how you could possibly sleep through him tying you up?

I don't think this is exactly how it went down. I do believe this is phrase this way (even with the help of the FML moderators) for shock value. My theory is that the husband was in a different room waiting for her to wake up and freak out. Then he appeared and released her. 100% not funny and very scary and dangerous prank but I don't think he actually left her alone like that.

Elisabetha Aarron 18

Wow this is next level victim blaming and abuse excusing

That's a horrible thing to do without arranging it ahead of time. I mean, with consent, this is a hot fantasy, but in this situation, it's wrong in about 10 different ways.

guesswhocares 5

I can already smell the divorcepapers coming out of the printer...