By buxton1 - 18/02/2013 08:24 - United States - Ramona

Spicy
Today, my high-strung and normally very proper mother took twice her prescribed dose of Ambien, and extolled the virtues of a "full blown sexual relationship with oneself", advising my teenage sister to "only include the men when they behave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 628
You deserved it 3 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xStaciexLynnx 15

We have videos of my mom on Ambien. People do some pretty odd stuff...

Comments

perdix 29

I'm sure your dad is thrilled to pay for double the drugs and not getting any unless he "behaves."

It's both of their money, so yes he still would be Paying for it

10showgirl 16

We don't even know if her parents are still together... How are you so sure that OP's dad pays for her mom's pills?

perdix 29

#34, maybe the children were born by Immaculate Conception, so there is no mortal father at all. This comment was a lot funnier when we all assumed that Dad has to pay double for Mom's Ambien while she masturbates instead of sexing him.

I disagree the man should always be included, Jill gets old after a while.

RedPillSucks 31

Your mom gives sound advice on Ambien. Dose her a couple more times so she can make her man a sammich while she's asleep.

I don't know why sammich is funny, but it is.

sugarbear0727 19

That's pretty hilarious. She has a good point. You should only reward guys when they behave and are being nice.

Yeah, take the second half of her advice. The first part isn't bad either as long as it's not the full extent of your sex life (unless you want it to be).

Zforya 10

It's always a pretty safe bet that if someone's calling a woman a ****, they're not worth listening to, but in your case, I think a plant called and wanted the oxygen it made back for someone who can read a dictionary.

It's always the quiet and seemingly innocent ones.