By dareyale - 26/07/2013 06:10 - United States - Bessemer

Today, my grandma walked into my house drunk. She was mumbling something about her being a badass because she beat someone with a pool stick at a bar. She's 68 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 108
You deserved it 4 158

dareyale tells us more.

Hey guys OP here. Well I love my grandma but she always decides to come in during the early hours of the morning. She's always been like this. This one time when I was younger she took me on a wild hunt for her boyfriend. We pulled up outside an old motel and there he was. In a car. With a Hooker. My grandma jumped out the car and took off. She pulled them both out the car and started beating him. Have you ever seen a Hooker take off so fast in heels?!

Top comments

I would advise that you don't piss her off...

Comments

On the next episode of grannys gone wild:

billy joel; only the good die young. george thorogood; bad to the bone. steppenwolfe; born to be wild. clearly the 3 songs your gran lives by. a testament to inner strength & determination. may the 'tough ol bird' live to see her great-grandchildren & teach them how to take no shit from no one. Cheers to the battlaxe with an iron will ;P hope i'm as spritely as her when i get to her age!

You just don't **** with Biker Grandma.

Wow your grandma is kind of a badass

I fail to see how this is worthy of an fml

FalseBlade 6

Well, damn. She is a badass.

Badass Granny knows how to beat some booty.

RedPillSucks 31

That was your gramma??!!! Tell the b**** that next time, I wont go easy on her! Now were can I go to get a pool stick pulled outta my ass.