By dareyale - 26/07/2013 06:10 - United States - Bessemer

Today, my grandma walked into my house drunk. She was mumbling something about her being a badass because she beat someone with a pool stick at a bar. She's 68 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 108
You deserved it 4 158

dareyale tells us more.

Hey guys OP here. Well I love my grandma but she always decides to come in during the early hours of the morning. She's always been like this. This one time when I was younger she took me on a wild hunt for her boyfriend. We pulled up outside an old motel and there he was. In a car. With a Hooker. My grandma jumped out the car and took off. She pulled them both out the car and started beating him. Have you ever seen a Hooker take off so fast in heels?!

Top comments

I would advise that you don't piss her off...

Comments

Well she took living life to the fullest to a whole new level.

Jeezus, someone ****** with the wrong grandma.

I dont an fml here. you grandma sounds awsome. I can just imagine how she was while you were growing ul. i wouldve kept her around as a body guard.

cottoncandymango 17

What? She IS a badass! Congratulate her! :)

This grandma must have one hell of a temper. Don't get her mad.

Your grandma sounds awesome! Unless of course you mean this has never actually happened and she's become unwell as early as 68. Otherwise, she could be reminiscing about a past event and she's got a sense of humor about it. She sounds funny :)

My grandma can't do that. So this is kinda like a "my dad can beat up your dad" kinda thing... But with grandmas

68 isn't that old. When I was in HS, my grandparents were in their late 80s, and didn't even go to the grocery store, much less bars. My parents are in their 60s now - my dad is 67 - and they're in better shape than most people I know. Can you explain how this is FML worthy? It's funny, but I don't think it has any impact on you.

She's reckless for an old lady haha keep an eye on her OP. That being said I'd pay to hear my grandma tell me stories like that, you're lucky!