By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 19:08 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I were exchanging some naughty pictures. I accidentally sent one to everybody on my contacts, including my ex, my boss, and even Pizza Hut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 209
You deserved it 454

Top comments

terrta_merrta 0
Ashleyxphobia 0

Comments

YDI.... was this by email or phone? If it was by phone then pizza hut prolly won't even see the picture >.> if it's by email...... your life is truly ****** xD

ChocolatexGames 0

mm pizza hut. and i was gonna say Free pizzas!

that_guy321 2

@9, i've got them in there but who has a button to allow them to send a text to all your contact? like.. reall..? it's not a big deal that you sent it to pizza hut, they've got a landline, no texts/pictures

maybe her name is like Lisa aaronson and above that is to all

katialovesfml 0

yeah I don't have a button on my phone that's could be pressed "accidentally" and send something to all my contacts

pittsports87 0

Odd, I work at pizza hut and someone was sending us naked pictures of themselves to today, not very appealing though!

AmberDarkness 8

Nah, they were just trying to order an extra large sausage pizza. ;)

greatness. you did your good deed for the month!

tradit03 0

That's just really stoopid. Seriously, it takes efford n time to send mass mail. F this fml. Ain't buying it.

I can see someone accidently sending Messages, But only someone as STUPID as you would spell it Stoopid, and it truly take EFFORT to learn that just because you pronounce it with a D at the end, that it still doesn't make it spelled that way. Now, the reply all button only takes about a second to click, and my phone does it quite well, but usually I am not sending any pictures, so I wouldn't have to worry about it... I just have people like you that never figured out that Proper spelling when you have a Full Keyboard makes more sense. Save the Tard Writing for you failure texts..

This is why you don't send naked pictures to anyone. Ever.

@15 My phone gives you the option to text your entire address book @OP FYL. I've come close to doing that, but I noticed before I hit the send button. If it was a MMS message, the I don't think you have to worry about Pizza Hut being able to see it. Did your girlfriend like the picture?

This is complete bullshit. How can you accidentally send a message to everyone on your contacts, and even if you could, wouldn't you notice how long it was taking to send the message? I mean, I don't know what kind of phone you have, but on my phone, when you try to send a picture, there's a status bar that shows its progress. I'm sure you would notice how abnormally long it was taking the status bar to fill up.

dinosaursmoo 0

Some phones are really fast. Mine takes less than a second to send a picture message..

StealthStorm67 0

I agree, my phone takes about 10 seconds per pic. I don't send those out, for fear of being blackmailed by bitches at my highschool, but if I did, I'm sure I'd be super careful. If I even say: "I love you", i usually save it as a draft, then go back to it right away to make sure I put the right name. Most likely fake. I can only send a text of any sort to 10 people at a time.

Even if it was really fast, it was sent to the OP's entire contact list. The time per picture would add up and it would take quite a while.

dinosaursmoo 0

Maybe he thought he was getting out of service? Like sometimes my texts will go wack and take like a minute or two to send because i'm going out of service.