By omgstuupidd - 17/02/2013 14:27 - United States - Brewster

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to take a jog in an area we never been before. We then got lost. She actually thought that the tattoo on her arm of an open compass with north, east, south, and west would help us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 481
You deserved it 6 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does she have a bottle of water tattooed as well for emergency use?

I think your girlfriend needs mental exercise more then physical exercise...

Comments

Why do men have the nerve to start dating a girl based solely on the "fuckability" scale, and then act so shocked and disappointed when they find out how stupid she is? Isn't it common knowledge that there is *typically* a negative correlation between good looks and intelligence? I always put YDI on these types of FMLs.

lemmalongsnail 15

There is no correlation between looks and intelligence at all, if anything, the trend "typically" points toward attractive people being more intelligent. At least research what you say before you present it as fact, especially when making such sweeping remarks.

Quadroblitz 10

How many people though to Patrick's watch? "Hmmm... I need to draw a new battery."

If she lines it up with the sun and knows the directions of the sun's path, she can use it as a reminder of what direction is what. Not that that would usually help navigation within a populated area that much. Nor would it be completely 100% accurate. Why don't you just ask someone? But anyhow, in terms of the tattoo not being a compass, she can still use it in this way.