By lovelychris - 16/12/2012 19:15 - Brazil - S?o Paulo

Today, my "friends" set me up on a blind date with a guy who according to their description, sounded perfect in just about every way. He turned out to be my obsessive ex, and this is their idea of a funny prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 395
You deserved it 3 355

Same thing different taste

Comments

hateevryone 14
Obey_StudBoii 23

So I'm wondering who paid the tab or was a dine and dash lol.

I doubt she/he went through with the date after finding out who she/he was set up with, besides... Why would you care about that?

Distract him with the confetti in your pockets, then hightail it outta there. What? You don't keep confetti in your pockets? Shame on you for not being prepared.

ShannonBitt 29

Did he know the date was with you, it was it blind for him too?

astralvagan 20

I don't think OP specified, but her friends were in on it, and it was an obsessive ex, I'm sure he knew.

TwoOneFive 11

Stop taking life so serious and laugh it off

Yeah OP, forget the fact that your 'friends' invited your obsessive ex as a prank, forget why you broke up with him in the first place, or how he will turn out when you turn him down. After all, life was never meant to be serious, and your friends aren't douchebags by bringing your obsessive, potential stalker, ex back. Right, right?

BellaBelle_fml 23

OP won't be laughing while in line to file a restraining order. Most of the time I am all for just relaxing and having a good laugh in times of trouble. However, there are some situations that need a serious aspect to them. And I believe this is one of those situations due to the fact that OP described them as 'obsessive' and he could potentially cause her harm and make her life hell.

They seem like idiots. I enjoy a good prank but this just seems cruel. FYL op.