By Anonymous - 12/9/2009 20:06 - United Kingdom
Today, my friend's 11 year old son accidentally shocked himself with our electric fly swatter. Thirty seconds later, while trying to prove to him that it's physically impossible to shock yourself with it, and that it's perfectly safe, I did the exact same thing. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
COMMENTS
Reply
  ragglefraggle  |  2

an electric flyswatter is just a normal flyswatter, maybe a half the size of a tennis racket, which has electricity flowing through the part of the swatter that you hit the fly with.

By  plexico  |  3

YDI for your dogmatic tone!

You know when you say "physically impossible", the gods are going to make it happen to punish you for your hubris.

Of course, it's physically possible for that thing to shock you, how do you think it kills flies?