By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 01:53 - United States

Today, my friend got drunk. He always pukes when he gets drunk, but I decided to drive him home anyway. He didn't puke the whole ride. We arrived at his house and he got out. Right as I was about to drive away he stumbled back to my car because he forgot his wallet. He grabbed it and puked on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 415
You deserved it 6 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contrary to popular FML belief, being at fault does not necessarily equal deserving it. Was he at fault for making the mistake of taking such a risk? Yes. Did he deserve being puked on for helping a friend? No.

GetTheFuckOut 7

#40: Lmao. You're a dumbass. She drove the drunk friend home. He didn't drive himself. Read it more thoroughly next time.

Comments

i hope you stole all the money out of his wallet and threw him in a bush, because you're probably the kind of person who would do that to someone for something like this.

let me see..... he always pukes when he's drunk...... he wants a ride...........ok, get in. so how many times till you get it right? no more rides for Mr. Puke Face.

There's an established pattern here. I don't understand what the OP thought was gonna happen.

Tell your friend to stop being a piece of ******* shit

cactus_fml 0

No good deed goes unpunished.

christopherlove 0

I like the part where your drunk friend vomited on you.

Everyone always says that before they drink.

Pastor_Rich 0

"Ah-! I knew I'd forgotten something! Here it is--*blargh*" ::stumbles off happily:: You're going to have to set up something like a feed bag for horses, except it will be a puke bag for your drunken friend.