By Anonymous - 31/01/2014 22:08 - United States - Blue Earth

Today, my evening was shot to hell when I found my pregnant wife on the floor, sobbing because we'd run out of cheese sticks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 414
You deserved it 9 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then be a nice person and buy her more

For gods sake man not the cheesesticks. How could you think about your plans when such a tragedy has occurred.

Comments

YDI- why did you allow the cheese sticks to run out?! Should have locked the doors and windows haha!

Your an inconsiderte ASSHOLE!!!! She is carrying YOUR child for you! And going through pregnancy can be rough. It's not her fault she has raging hormones, let alone a little baby growing inside her that takes up ALL HER ENERGY! YDI, dick. You got her pregnant you need to be more sensitive to her feelings and deal with her outbursts a little more calmly. Your about to become a Dad, it's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.

Jboo333 3

First World prob #nocheesesticks #fyl better go get some... u can cry one they way there if ya need to buddie. might wanna also stock up on chocolate, pickles and ice cream.... cost co or Sams buddies. buy bulk so u don't have this problem again!

I'm pregnant also, so I know her pain. As for you, my husband knows your pain as well. :/

Boy your life must suck OP if your night was shot to hell cause of a small incident like that. Grow up and deal with it like an adult, solve the problem without making a new one.

scice03 8

Yes you poor thing, NOT being pregnant with ridiculous hormones and food cravings. How on earth will you ever go on?

OMG I thought it said tonight my pregnant wife got shot to hell. O M G.

Go out and get cheese sticks, pickles, and ice cream. Problem solved in a half hour or less. :/

an3ph 20

She's in the process of creating a human being. She gets a free pass.

No she doesnt who the hell cares just cause shes pregnant doesnt mean shes ******* special