By lolilovemyboyfriend - 19/10/2011 14:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my eleven year old sister came in, and bitched to me and my boyfriend about how she was going to tell my mom about the used condom she found. My boyfriend punched her in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 956
You deserved it 18 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

Oh wow I didn't know you were dating Chris Brown

Comments

Honestly, i reckon this is a bit exagurated...

YDI for dating that POS. Normal, well-adjusted guys don't do that shit, so you should have seen this coming. F your sister's life. First she has to deal with finding a used condom (how stupid do you need to be to just leave it lying around?) and then she gets ******* punched in the face? Your boyfriend belongs in jail and if you don't dump his ass, so do you.

@133 Oh shut up, you can't read a complete person, even after a year or 3 (for example that FML about someone's bf telling her that he once went to jail for attempted murder) And maybe the little sister went through the trash? or maybe it was on top of the trash? Don't jump to so many conclusions.

Llamassss 21

I've had enough of your snide insuations.

The lesson here is not to be a whiny little bitch and mouth off to people who aren't going to just sit there and take it.

JinxosGirl87 0

Now your sister has TWO major things to tell your parents! Don't worry about sneaking around for sex, you won't be getting any when your BF is in jail and you're shipped to boarding school.

Watch that tongue, teach them young (: Yeah, lil bitches like that deserve it. But.. a bitch slap or something more mild like that would have been fine too.....

PYLrulz 17