By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 23:54 - United States

Today, my dogs broke through our electric fence, one of whom managed to get his collar off. I picked it up and, without thinking, went across the fence line. I screamed like a chihuahua being run over by a bulldozer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 853
You deserved it 38 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

37- just go to a corner and think about what you said.

What a jerk off. If its on your hand and it hurt that bad imagine how much it hurts around te poor pups neck. If its an absolute must to have can't you just set the shock lower so it won't hurt as bad.

Comments

lmaoatall 6

If you know what a chihuahua sounds like being ran over by a bulldozer....you're either a lucky sob, or you've done something horrible and karma is paying you back! I'm puzzled by the description.

rwq891 4

Is there video? YouTube. Hello.

that_swag 0

Well they dont call you slick rick for nothing.

mbrooks5110 0

Now you know why those are considered cruel.

How would you know what that feels like?...

bizarre_ftw 21

Because (s)he felt it. Try again

I did not think humans got shocked by dog collars?? Did it hurt?

jen4238 0

Now you know how your dogs feel. It's proven that dogs who have electric fence collars become aggressive over time because certain electronics can send signals through the collar. Think about training your dogs to stay with you instead of forcibly keeping your dogs in one place.

Op states that its the fence thats electric, he didn't mention a "shock" collar, so stop saying he deserves to get shocked.

Tdevonner 0

So outta curiosity dumbass, how do you think he got shocked. Even iffff it was indeed the fence that shocked him not the collar, that is still something the dogs endure. Hence ppl are saying he deserved it (altho I personally disagree)

Op states that its the fence thats electric, he didn't mention a "shock" collar, so stop saying he deserves to get shocked.

jen4238 0

Electric means shock, how do you think the electric fence stops a dog from leaving the area it shocks the dog with an electric current. So yeah he does deserve to feel the pain he makes his dogs feel.

Stroke_Her_Ace 15

It said that (s)he picked up the collar and walked back over the fence line. Not really any other way to interpret that one except that OP was carrying a shock collar by it's electrodes, but your welcome to try.