By alix - 24/08/2012 15:45 - United Kingdom - High Wycombe

Today, my dog was diagnosed with depression. I got him to help with my depression. I guess we can just be miserable together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 313
You deserved it 3 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or you can cure each other. Make each other happy. Dogs feed off of your emotions.

Maybe you can help each other fight your depression.. Good luck, OP! I love dogs too and I find it sad that it was diagnosed with depression.

Comments

yat1833yas 1

Quit being a ******* bitch, pussy.

You both need to go have fun under the sun. The sun its nature's prozac. I suggest the beach or a nice park.

Kallian_fml 21

I know how you feel. My cat has post traumatic stress disorder. It makes her really jumpy and scared of almost anyone. But pets love their owners more than anyone in the world, they rely on you to help them through these things.

That sucks. Dogs dot take after their owners though, sometimes!

apndi 9

Once an animal gets close to its owner, its emotions tend to mirror the emotions of the owner. I know from personal experience--when I'm in a pissy mood, my horse is in a pissy mood; when I'm sad so is my horse, and vice versa. Animals are smarter than people give them credit for. I think that's what's happening with you and your dog. Either try and make your dog happier so you in turn will feel better, or get help and cheer yourself up so your dog will be happer. Take him for a walk! I've never met a dog who didn't go crazy with happiness at the prospect of a walk.

perdix 29

If you're depressed, you shouldn't have gotten a Bassett Hound. Looks like you two are all set for the Dog Days of Summer.

CherryLipBalm 1