By Anonymous - 08/12/2011 04:27 - Canada

Today, my dog took a dump beside the air intake for our furnace. The house now smells like dog crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 969
You deserved it 4 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ten_go86 5

take a dump near your dog's house so he'll know what shit smells like

Comments

NullPointer 20

Hey OP, I live in Saskatchewan too. It isn't that cold for being December, let your place air out a bit.

UrCapsLockOn 12
bubo_fml 10

If you had a cat, you'd just pour sand over the debris...Then, instead of indoor doo-funk, you'll have a sand storm...Then, you can pretend your visiting 'Mos Eisley' & say, "These aren't the droids your looking for!" (Shit! Wrong post!)

robc32ca 4

Probably should have taken you dog for a walk. Not the dogs fault!

I'm really surprised no one made this comment earlier. Pick up after your dog and you wouldn't have these problems. It must be a joy walking through your shit-laden property.

colorfullyemo 4

How about potty training your dog? It took my dog 1 day to learn and she hasn't shit in the house for 9 years.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! The idiots! Furnace intakes are /OUTSIDE./ Yeah, outside. He probably DID take the dog for a walk, and didn't notice the dog ******** next to a furnace. Calm your estrogen, folks.

JustAReaderOfFml 4
gabrielbaby 9

I like the way you use estrogen to mean bitching, and testosterone to stoping acting like a dick.

@78 :4 Yeah, :4. :3 is...overused, amirite? Hence, :4 Trolls be trollin'. I be asshole-ing.

the dog did it on purpose to warn others it was his house. he was simply making sure everyone knows he is in charge by marking his territory with his scent. now anyone coming into the house will smell it and be under him in the pecking order of the pack.

Take a dump next to it to mask the dog shit smell.