By MoreActionThanMe - 11/12/2012 00:04 - United States

Today, my dog did something I had no idea he could do. He participated in an all-male three-way at the dog park. In front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 929
You deserved it 2 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like someone went to the closet and.. *puts on sunglasses*.. let the dogs out.

Your dog came out to you. In the park. In front of other people. Sounds wonderful.

Comments

I have no idea why but I got the imagery of him saying "hey mom, you do it like this!" With the song "this is how we do it." Playing in the background.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That could've made one of hell of a post card with the right caption.

ummm i really hope he was giving and not recieving

No big deal... they're just trying to establish dominance to see who is alpha

dannnngthatsux 19

That alpha crap is just that, crap. Originally it was applied by a scientist to wolves but when someone looked closer it was only wolves in captivity. There's a much more fluid set of relationships in the wild.

That's actually not that uncommon. Odds are they just humped and weren't ACTUALLY having sex. That's one way dogs show dominance over one another. The fact that there was three might be a bit more uncommon, but humping the same gender dog isn't.

I really hope your dog was just confused or something.........no that can't be it.

You do realize, that dogs (both male and female) hump to show dominance right? I've seen dogs hump other dogs in the face while another humps their back to show dominance. It's not uncommon or unnatural. Unless one actually got attached with another then it wasn't for sex.