By schooyou101 - 17/11/2012 13:34 - United States - Prairie Village

Today, my crush finally agreed to spend the night with me. I told my parents to act normal for one night. Apparently, "normal" is strutting around naked and acting like a chicken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 115
You deserved it 6 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents allow random crushes of yours to spend the night at their house? I'm guessing you're an adult living in your parents' house.

saIty 17

Wearing clothes and acting like a normal person is too mainstream.

Comments

What kind of parents allow their kid's crush to spend the night and then strut around naked like chickens to embarrass the **** out of them? Awesome ones.

TheDrifter 23

You TOLD your parents to act "normal"? Sorry girl, that's not how the system works. This was entirely predictable. On a side note, you take random guys you've been crushing on back to your parents house to get freaky?

JOcoco 14
RedPillSucks 31

Predictable?? Naked chicken-struttimg was the last thing I would have thought this fml ended with!

Where does it say there was any intention of "getting freaky"

I. don't see why everyone's assuming they were gonna have sex.

Gives a whole new meaning to "What's the matter with Kansas?"

BubbleGrunge 18

If she's got a sense of humor, she'll laugh it off. Hopefully she didn't have much time to worry about your family, if you were "entertaining" her properly! :)

They ARE acting normal though. Like a normal chicken. Anything else would have just been strange.

Normal chickens aren't bald. They are coated with feathers.

RedPillSucks 31

Not when you're about to eat them.... Wait,... What?

doglover100 28

What can you expect if your old enough to have a girl spend the night, but you still live with your parents? Maybe its their way of telling you to get out.

cutiepie292929 18

Why would u want to be naked with your own parents or any parents :-S

SpikyG 3

That normal for most parents. That their saying of "please do not tell us how to act normal"?