By Ketchup - 22/06/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, my brother and I found a little bird that couldn't fly. While trying to convince my mom that it couldn't fly so we could keep it, I lightly tossed it in the air and it landed a few feet in front of me. Then my cat grabbed it and ate it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 788
You deserved it 49 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it probably died after you "lightly tossed" the damn thing. birds are fragile, you can't just throw them.

What the hell you doing throwing the poor thing?? It would have probably died of shock if your cat hadn't got at it!

Comments

amylol_fml 0

I think this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Stupid little birds that poop all over my car. THE BIRD DESERVED IT!!

Cinnabar 0

So you found a perfectly healthy fledgling bird and threw it to prove a point, and ended up feeding it to your cat? Yeah, FML, you're not too bright. Good going wildlife hero.

in the future, if its got feathers, then its out of the nest and learning to fly and hunt for food and its mother is right behind it. i cant tell you how many babies people have brought me that are perfectly fine, thinking they were in trouble. rule of thumb, JUST LEAVE THEM BE.

That's sad. I had to watch my cat eat a bird too once, because it was already half dead. I could even see its heart beating through its ribcage. I cried. Oh well - circle of life and all that. You couldn't have kept it regardless.

You should have called animal control instead of trying to adopt it at a pet you ******* crazy person. It'd at least be alive right now if you weren't so childishly selfish.

but cats don't swallow birds whole! they rip all the feathers off first. I've seen a bird get it's feathers ripped off then actually get away from the cat