By lovekills99 - 19/01/2009 17:59 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend's mother told me she had fantasies about throwing him out a window when he was a baby because she was so depressed and couldn't handle the stress. The worst part is he wants to get married. She'd be my mother-in-law. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 661
You deserved it 4 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

You're judging her for a confirmed psychological disorder? Classy.

infantrygirl 0

Look, if you have a bad relationship with her, that's one thing. I can take pity and say I'm sorry you have a poor relationship with your boyfriend's mother. But coming on here and going all "FML" about another woman's psychological condition isn't gonna gain much sympathy. Maybe she felt she could confide in you and tell you this personal, painful bit of her history without you. All I'm saying is that, if your relationship is that bad, complain about something else, instead of her post-partum depression. One more thing: It's also not appropriate for a 17-year-old to talk about marriage. I seriously doubt you're mature enough or ready for it. (And no, that's not judging you personally. That's my opinion on all 17-year-olds.)

Comments

I'm going to reply, because op is probably still obsessed with this post. op, you are a stupid ignorant ****, and deserve to get acid thrown in your face for this fml.

Doesn't mean shes going to throw YOU out of the window. I don't see the problem here, it was post-natal depression and its a pretty serious thing.

thats actually a symptom of postpartum depression or ppd. it actually is not uncommon scarily enough

Ok guys, for real get off her case. Wudnt you be a little freaked if your bf/gf's mom did the same....as for the disease shit, so what. Even if she does have some psychological disease, she is still responsible for what she says, drunk or not

No wonder you two don't get along. She should throw you out the window.

It seems strange that you would marry a guy but would have just met his mother at the same time. You should have probably met her before you decided to get married. That's just what a normal person would do bit whatever.

You remind me of this one girl I know and let me tell you this is no compliment. It does seem strange that you will talk of marriage at 17. Me and my gf are 17 and have never discussed that even though we've been together several years. It's just not appropriate. And if you loath her so much complain about something else not a genuine disease that many people suffer through. You are a piece of work.

Yeah if you don't wanna b judged then don't post on this site-cuz that's kinda what we do here