By chunky monkey - 14/03/2016 18:26 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my boyfriend of a year and a half informed me that he had "accepted" my stomach, even though it didn't conform to his "preference" for a flat stomach. He then added that his acceptance doesn't extend to my "chunky thighs". FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 163
You deserved it 3 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell you boyfriend that you "accept" his small dick even though it is your preference for a large one

Tell him that he can accept that he's single, then. No reason to say those things except to be an asshole.

Comments

TheSaiyanQueen 8

You need to leave him rn. Any guy who doesn't accept you for you, doesn't deserve you.

You can do the response that literally everyone on FML will say or think , which is " well , you've got a small dick ". Which will definitely **** with him, because you can't change that. ( dick push-ups aren't real) But honestly , if he's not sexually attracted to you , you should consider leaving him for someone that is. It's only going to go downhill from here.

ViviMage 38

Tell him to accept all of you and your faults, as you would accept him, warts and all. Or dump him for not loving all of you.

Tell him that you accept your body as it is and hopefully this was a feeble attempt to make you happy, not as hurtful as it sounded.

Tell him you accept that he's now your ex

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

Why would you want to be with someone who puts you down? Your partner is supposed to cherish you, not tear you down.

Tell him your acceptance doesn't extend to his shitty personality.

Mandie86 15

If he loves you, your stomach and thighs wouldn't matter. You deserve someone better!

If you really want to **** with him, get in shape so you match his "preference", then ditch him. But it's probably better to ditch him first, so you can move on with your life.