By hunting7waves - 25/09/2015 05:31 - United States - Des Moines

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years told me he had a surprise for me at midnight. I stayed up all night, not hearing from him. Finally I get a notification. Apparently, my midnight surprise is that I'm single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 719
You deserved it 1 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're better off without him if he's such a jerk. Cheer up, get a drink with your friends and have fun! You'll find your Mr. Right :).

luckypants 17

Wow, what an asshole. Brush that off and move on; most guys would not do that to you.

Comments

Hunthas 17

On the bright side, a lot of hot people are on tindr after midnight!

Don't 'k' people you rude child. You're better off not even replying.

On the bright side you should kindly shut the **** up #1

#9: That's needlessly antagonistic. Personally, I think it is even more rude to reserve 1st comment using a single letter like "d" as #1 did. Getting first isn't a race. Holding a post hostage is stupid, especially when the final edit is just as stupid.

It's just now letting me comment. I only half read your comment and I apologize for how I acted, I did not know that he had used a placeholder.

ExtremeEncounter 32

Wow, never knew one "k" could be so bothersome to somebody. I'm SO sorry my single letter affected your life so. Did I inadvertently destroy your expectations and crush your dreams with my long, thought out, heart felt "k"? Shit, how do you live through everyday. Must be practically a war zone at every turn that contains an individual letter. Every time someone says "I" or "A" you must immediately spaz out, drop to the floor then foam at the mouth.

Wow. Someone likes to be sarcastic AND rude. Grow up #41.

#41 kind of ironic your post is mocking someone for over reacting but your post is much more over the top. I agree, grow up.

ExtremeEncounter 32

So I guess being a douche means I need to "grow up"? Sorry, but what makes you think I give any ***** whether I'm rude or not? Do you think I don't notice? Am I supposed to be taking notes from you? Well gee, thanks Mr. and Mrs. Shrink, I'll schedule my appointment at half-passed go-****-yourselves.

If he did that instead of telling you in person. You can do better. Try to move on, it'll be hard. Just try, it'll get better :)

dca101 23

What a douche. You deserve better OP!

CliffyB03 28

Well, at least you never have to hear from him ever again

Exactly. Breaking up over social media is such a cowardly thing to do, especially after three years!! And the way he did it was just disgusting. OP, I suggest you do your best to move on and never look back. This poor excuse for a man doesn't deserve your tears.

It might not have been your Cinderella moment, but at least you don't have to deal with than asshole like that anymore :)

You're better off without him if he's such a jerk. Cheer up, get a drink with your friends and have fun! You'll find your Mr. Right :).

I know, but he's cute. What's the problem? :)

The problem is that there is a private messaging system on this app.

It looks like #28 used one of those makeup apps on her profile picture

Well, your boobs are falling out on your profile picture, in case you didn't notice ;).

Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you OP, go kick him in his nads for making you lose sleep, not like you need your beauty sleep though :)

luckypants 17

Wow, what an asshole. Brush that off and move on; most guys would not do that to you.

After three years of relationship and he still isn't man enough to break up in person. Talk about not having any balls! Plus a guy that insensitive, **** him, you deserve better!

Hunthas 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MonstreBelle 28

22- Let me guess, you're a "nice" guy?