By ihatepokemon - 22/07/2013 22:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got angry because I laughed when he asked me if he should retire from being a Pokemon Trainer. He was serious. He's also 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 807
You deserved it 11 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Xenmas021 3

You laughed because you can't ever retire from being a Pokemon trainer, right?

Comments

That's a pretty serious question. But he's stupid for even asking! Of course he shouldn't.

Don't be jealous that you can't catch em all.

If you've ever played a Pokémon game you know retiring is impossible.

Your boyfriend deserves a better girlfriend. Shame on you for laughing. I'm over 30 and Pokemon is still one of the top priorities in this house, always will be.

I don't see what his age has to do with it? We grew up with pokemon so obviously it is still really popular with us (more so with guys than girls i guess). I'm 21 and still have pokemon...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being an adult male and also being a Pokemon nerd. If you can't be the Misty to his Ash, then I guess you guys aren't meant to be. I'm 19, my gf is 17, we are both still Poke-nerds and I see nothing wrong with that.

Whats wrong with your brother having a hobby and liking pokemon? I'm a 21 year old female and I still play pokemon. In fact I've already preordered pokemon X.

Just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean your brother should give up something he loves. With this kind of "FML" I wouldn't be suprised if he's asking you if he should quit because you've been giving him shit about it. (Tried to add this to my comment but it timed out)

also I meant boyfriend not brother >.<

Don't laugh a lot of us take being a trainer seriously like me twenty five and still the champ of all regions three times four in gen five since it had two sequels instead of one

meherm 11

You hate Pokemon?! Oh no sweetheart, I hope you didn't say that to his face! Pokemon is just one of those things that you always enjoy playing no matter the age. Shit I still do and I'm 19 even my boyfriend enjoys it but he'd rather watch me play it. Perhaps try that.

There is someone on this planet that hates Pokemon?! The alien invasion has begun.