By lilycollins - 16/09/2013 04:28 - Morocco - Casablanca

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend diagnosed me with scoliosis. During doggystyle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 815
You deserved it 85

Top comments

Normally, I advise people to hold out for boyfriends who can perform CAT scans during oral sex, but scoliosis diagnoses during doggy style are also pretty impressive.

At least you know he's paying attention. Props to being able to study your back so well while multi-tasking.

Comments

wtf , do you have a horse boyfriend ?

I'm really concerned with the medical coverage you have if the things that you think diagnose you with scoliosis are horses, #1.

Horse? Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of eagle since he spotted her scoliosis

At least you know he's paying attention. Props to being able to study your back so well while multi-tasking.

Normally, I advise people to hold out for boyfriends who can perform CAT scans during oral sex, but scoliosis diagnoses during doggy style are also pretty impressive.

Is he an orthopedic surgeon? That said, might not be a bad idea to see an orthopedist and see if you do have scoliosis.

Maybe he should be paying a little more attention so he can arch your back the intended way.

Oh really, Romeo? That's what he should have done? You're the expert. The cockspurt. lol

I never claimed expertise, just made the obvious observation in such a position. :P

No, no, no, you misunderstood. He didn't comment on the "hump on your back". he said he'd rather "hump you on your back." Quite the compliment if you ask me...

That happens when you date your nephew.

Nice call on your boyfriends part but awkward it was during doggy style. Make an appt with your doctor and they caln refer you to a specialist. I have scoliosis also - my dr diagnosed it when I was 13 - when to orthopedics who wanted to operate. My parents pretty much said **** that shit and got me in for a 2nd opinion - 2nd opinion told me it wasnt anywhere near bad enough to get surgery. Ive gone to a chiropractor since and just adjust how I do things like lifting. Good luck, youll be fine :)

Or, do it doggy style with a few of his friends and get a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinion.