By annie_xox - 20/02/2015 14:39 - United Kingdom - Neath

Today, my boyfriend commented on one of his his ex-girlfriend's Facebook photos, saying how smoking hot she looks and how much he wants her. His excuse was that the photo was posted before he was with me, so he's clearly doing nothing wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 191
You deserved it 3 985

annie_xox tells us more.

Hi, OP here! Believe me now, I gave him the dirtiest look and ended things there and then. He can have his "gorgeous" ex if he wants her so badly, just don't come crawling back to me, you dick!

Top comments

19, the photo itself was posted before OP and her boyfriend together, but her boyfriend made suggestive comments to the photo while OP and her boyfriend were in a relationship.

Comments

go easy, he will be a ex of u someday

Bet his ex doesn't want him either and now it's just him and his hand!

Oh I get it now. The picture was posted before you but he commented after you were together. Your anger makes more sense now. Sorry OP..

first of all why does he still have her on his Facebook, second in sorry about that but that is never fine, hopefully you man ex too, he has no consideration to your feelings

MzZombicidal 36

Exes can still be friends. Just because a romantic relationship didn't work doesn't mean a platonic one can't. That being said, she did break up with him because he was a douchebag and couldn't handle the platonic relationship said above.

Am Luis Joyce from Canada I have tried dozens of love spells and had no success. I was online and came across Dr ALABI Spells. I was having an issue with my partner we have both been separated for 3 months. I thought I would try one more time. I was told that my case would be done in so little time. I must admit I was a bit skeptical with my past experiences and all. Dr ALABI said your problems are solved my child However a day later after casting the spell here I am back together with my partner and we are doing better then ever.If it was not for.{[email protected] } I do not know how I would be able to cope with life any longer.i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him via email{ [email protected]} for help Good bye.