By annie_xox - 20/02/2015 14:39 - United Kingdom - Neath

Today, my boyfriend commented on one of his his ex-girlfriend's Facebook photos, saying how smoking hot she looks and how much he wants her. His excuse was that the photo was posted before he was with me, so he's clearly doing nothing wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 191
You deserved it 3 985

annie_xox tells us more.

Hi, OP here! Believe me now, I gave him the dirtiest look and ended things there and then. He can have his "gorgeous" ex if he wants her so badly, just don't come crawling back to me, you dick!

Top comments

19, the photo itself was posted before OP and her boyfriend together, but her boyfriend made suggestive comments to the photo while OP and her boyfriend were in a relationship.

Comments

Guess he wont be missed any time soon.

chef4money 12

I can not even tell you how much that pisses me off and I don't even know y'all. Your boyfriend is a moron.

What kind of logic is that? I mean, if the COMMENT was before you got together, there's no reason for you to get upset, but what he did is plain stupid. Maybe you can talk some sense into him, but don't count on it.

No. He commented while they were together. The photo was posted a while back, before they got together.

Don't you mean ex boyfriend? Cuz I would have dropped his ass.

nityasomaiya 46

Oh my godd, that's hilarious! Why don't you try doing the same to you ex boyfriends. Two can play this game ;)

Dump him.. my EX-boyfriend did the same thing and said the same thing. Hey, was he the same person?

Haha how typically! I would have told him bye go be with her ?