By annie_xox - 20/02/2015 14:39 - United Kingdom - Neath

Today, my boyfriend commented on one of his his ex-girlfriend's Facebook photos, saying how smoking hot she looks and how much he wants her. His excuse was that the photo was posted before he was with me, so he's clearly doing nothing wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 191
You deserved it 3 985

annie_xox tells us more.

Hi, OP here! Believe me now, I gave him the dirtiest look and ended things there and then. He can have his "gorgeous" ex if he wants her so badly, just don't come crawling back to me, you dick!

Top comments

19, the photo itself was posted before OP and her boyfriend together, but her boyfriend made suggestive comments to the photo while OP and her boyfriend were in a relationship.

Comments

If you aren't ok with being treated like that then set a boundary, with consequences and enforce it. i.e. tell him that it's not ok, and that you will break up with him if he does it again, and most importantly follow through.

You should probably look up to one of your ex boyfriend or lovers, and then play the same game on that ************. Show him what's Karma!

That will just make him think that what he did was ok.

That's terrible advice! OP shouldn't open old wounds, it would only lead to more fmls.

you mean your.....gets smacked* that is overused too much .

Mister ex-boyfriend, how would you like that plate of crow cooked?

Meet up and enjoy your time together instead of stalking his ex on Facebook

UhHuhHoney 20

Girl, leave his ass. Real talk no one deserves that!

rhirhi923 23

theres no excuse for being a d!ck...sorry honey