By annie_xox - 20/02/2015 14:39 - United Kingdom - Neath

Today, my boyfriend commented on one of his his ex-girlfriend's Facebook photos, saying how smoking hot she looks and how much he wants her. His excuse was that the photo was posted before he was with me, so he's clearly doing nothing wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 191
You deserved it 3 985

annie_xox tells us more.

Hi, OP here! Believe me now, I gave him the dirtiest look and ended things there and then. He can have his "gorgeous" ex if he wants her so badly, just don't come crawling back to me, you dick!

Top comments

19, the photo itself was posted before OP and her boyfriend together, but her boyfriend made suggestive comments to the photo while OP and her boyfriend were in a relationship.

Comments

jenny_sykes 14

don't put up with someone that doesn't value you. you deserve better

Sorry to hear you got treated like crap. Your boyfriend sounds like he's the type that will be commenting on pics of a lot more ex girlfriends in the years to come.

Time to update the relationship status to Single.

He shouldn't have been searching in her photos, especially not that far back.

Hi again everyone! A few of you seem to be confused. So to make it clear, the photo of her was posted last year before I'd met him, he made the comment YESTERDAY when I was with him, so yes I'd be upset! No, I'm not with him anymore! Oh and 'then and there' is correct in England! Big love :)

Good for you, OP. I'm glad you stood up for yourself and left that shitbag.

saffy66 34

No doubt he is trying to convince you that his comments automatically backdate to the time the photo was posted. You should dump this loser before your brain goes into meltdown trying to think down to his level.