By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 17:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend bought me a gorgeous ring that I fell in love with. As he slid the ring on my finger for the first time, he started moving it up and down my finger and making loud sex sounds, completely ruining the romantic moment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 804
You deserved it 6 546

katethegreatxx tells us more.

katethegreatxx 8

So, I'm the person that submitted this, I made an account to clear up confusion on my story. This wasn't an engagement ring, or a promise ring, just something to say that he loved me. The ring wasn't ridiculously expensive, and I'm grateful for it AND him, no matter what the price is. I wasn't complaining about him, more like ranting about what happened. I thought it was funny, and thought that other people might too. Trust me, I know that I'm very lucky, and fortunate to have a guy like him, even if he didn't take the moment seriously. But, that's what makes him special in my eyes, since he has a sense of humor. :)

Top comments

Mrfyourlife 5

He was letting you know what he wanted in exchange for the ring.

Comments

She didn't have the heart to tell him that it was a purity ring.

Maybe he's trying to imply something, Congratulations on the ring OP

I'm guessing he was joking around, probably trying to make you laugh. Somehow, I don't think this is really that much of a problem unless he can't ever be serious.

9895002 0

He wants to get it on. Now give him something nice since he gave you something nice.

Yes he is. A sense of humor is vital to a relationship.

The ring isn't everything!! You might wanna re-think this engagement!!

polocity 0

Please women love money and jewelry bottom line. He knew it was the only chance he could get away with it. I say well done!

ReynshineCutting 10

Well it's true. Can't go wrong with Texas.

lmaoatall 6

So he has a sense of humour! There is absolutley nothing wrong with this. Sincerely, Lmaoatall

You fell in love with the ring and then you had sex with it. Makes sense.