By dessy - 09/05/2016 21:37 - United States - San Diego

Today, my boyfriend asked me to pick up a few things from the store for him while he was at work. After picking up everything he asked for, I wasn't left with much money so I used $50 from my account. When he got home he then grumbled about me spending all of "his" money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 841
You deserved it 1 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him that the next time he wants something, he can do it himself with his own money.

Isn't this the plot of a spongebob episode? "Yer spending all me hard earned cash!"

Comments

This is the proper response; 'You ask me to pick things up for you, and I use $50 of my own money to buy it since your short and you do that? Get your own shit and get out. ******.' Any other response that isn't along those lines is not good enough. Seriously, **** him.

TeacherTeacher 11

Separate accounts and never, ever use your money for his purchases again. Also, I'd bill him for the $50 you had to spend of your own money or take back items you purchased to that amount.

But he didn't spend any money, she did. It was her money not his so he has no right to bitch

Tell him he owes you $50. Also tell him that he can do it himself next time because he is being a jerk.

your boyfriend is a douche nd you should probably get out now..js

dragoongirl90 34

This is a form of abuse. My ex-husband did this to me all the time and it was a tactic. You should read the book Toxic Men, it's all about the different kinds of abuse, how to recognize them, how to respond to it, and how to recognize good men, because it in no way bashes on all men or anything like that. Just teaches how to recognize abuse. And this is one form.

AlexTehGrate 2

obviously there's more to this that you're letting on

Because men aren't ever rude or controlling towards women for no reason? Tell that to, well, literally every woman.

AlmondEyes95 5

give him the receipts and tell him if he don't like your way of shopping, he can do it himself!