By Nobody - 17/10/2010 17:17 - United States

Today, my best friend was doing my hair. She got frustrated and exclaimed, "It won't stay!" I replied with, "Just like your mom!" It was then that I remembered her mom had just left her dad and moved out of the house to be with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 177
You deserved it 58 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

Wow, my friend, you have honestly the best jokes I have heard this side or the other.

Comments

Blaw023 0
Fortuitous 0

Yes, we are very happy to correct mistakes.

ViiciousDreamz 0

#44: You and your friends look like you are either A) Constipated B) Watching two girls one cup, or C) Having orgies. Any of the above result in the immediate loss of talking privileges. Effective immediately.

LeoFML 1

-44 .* The star goes after the incorrect word.

CoachLlama 5

Whoa, that was pretty close to the top. Just bubbled out did it?

YDI for just being you, ydi for having friends, ydi for styling hair, ydi for having hair, ydi for being an asshole, ydi for speaking before you think, ydi because your you, ydi for falling off the empire estate building and bumping your head so bad you'd screw up this bad.

Fortuitous 0

Just leave the YDI's to Trollz4DaLULZ, and hopefully, Ignorance will swoop in and correct the four grammar errors I see. Maybe there's more?

Master_Of_Sand 0

You're not the giraffe. Plus, you suck at trolling.

ummm I'm sorry but Empire estate???? dude really? that's just pathetic. Let me guess, you also think that Michaelangelo painted the sixteenth chapel, and the leaning tower of pizza is in Italy.

RedPillSucks 31

@92 LOL. I might make this FML a favorite just for that comment

LeoFML 1

#48 just plays too much Modern Warfare 2. Leave the nerd alone.

And the winner of this year's Bad Timing Award goes to.....

YDI, how the hell would u forget that. its fmls like this that tell me that the OP's are just complete dumbasses!

goodlike_fml 0

it happens to everyone don t worry ;)

Master_Of_Sand 0

YDI for saying "like your mom" to that. It wasn't funny anyway. Should've just stuck with "that's what she said."

adorkable_spazz 0

damn. someone needs to start thinking things through...