By Anonymous - 19/08/2009 20:29 - United States

Today, my "best friend" invited me to drink with her and a couple other friends. She told me to "just bring a few bucks for beer". When I got there, no one else had brought money, including her. They only invited me because I'm the only one with a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 710
You deserved it 4 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

akalisser 0

And that's when I buy a drink for myself and look at them and go, "Oh, I only brought enough money to spend on me. You said bring a couple bucks, I figured we were all buying our own stuff." and proceed to drink it in their faces.

**** her!! If you have a job and she doesn't you're obviously better than that bitch

Comments

scorpioserpent 1

Well they sound like a bunch of losers. Grown people without jobs and going to a bar empty handed expecting to mooch. You're better off without them as friends.

I hope you kick those useless freeloading ******* to the curb! If you dont. YDI!

wallythedolly 0
katherinebby17 28

well i hoep you didnt buy anything

heartlessagony 0

That really sucks. I hope they didn't peer pressure you to buy them anything.

YDI for having such losers as friends. What freeloaders they are. These are the same broads who go to bars on Ladies Night and expect all the guys to buy them drinks all night and get all pissy when they have to pay. At least you had the common sense to get a job. Next time they invite you for drinks, pass.

YDI IF you paid for them... you didn't have to and you let yourself make the choice to do it, if you paid. But either way, FYL for what they did.

Ydi for picking your friends like you pick your boogers.

Well, YDI if you stayed and spent only your money.