By Ugh - 27/02/2013 21:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my 20-year-old daughter staggered into my room at two in the morning, drunker than I ever thought a person could be, screaming for me to make pancakes for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 491
You deserved it 7 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MolesterStallone 13

I bet that just scared the crêpe out of you, didn't it?

Comments

I bet that just scared the crêpe out of you, didn't it?

IHOPe things resolve themselves quickly.

I feel ashamed because it's called the INTERNATIONAL house of pancakes, but I had to look up the acronym because I didn't know what it meant.

Wizardo 33

Well she batter he to it and flip those pancakes

Wizardo 33

IHOP* the mobile app needs an edit function :/

It's ok pleo, waffle had our bad moments

#25 If this is the international house of pancakes, how come I can't eat the walls?

Never Denny your kids pancakes or waffles, EVER!

It could be worse. She could want a soufflé.

songtrees 8

Can't blame a girl for wanting some pancakes... But you can blame her for excessively drinking underage and not even bothering to be sneaky about it. Sounds like you've got your hands full. Good luck.

rockbandaddict85 22

considering op is in the UK....I think the legal drinking age is 18 there....but I get ur point.

The drinking age is only 21 in the US the rest of the industrialized world is between 16-19

perdix 29

Hey, you gotta feed your kids. If you didn't want to accept that responsibility, you should have kept your legs closed. While you're at it, I'll take some chocolate chip pancakes, please. Thanks, love ;) You thought you were off the hook once the kid turned 18? Haha, think again.

This story would be 10 times better if OPs daughter actually had her own place, but came home while drunk just to tell her mom to make her pancakes.

iHOP to the left, iHOP to the right, I'm sure she was up on a dick last night at the club, maybe go get her to ask him for some pancakes ;)

Omfgitsmia 15
CharresBarkrey 15

I agree with the last part, but I don't see how OP deserves it because of that.

eaglerob 20

Time to send her ass out into the wild

Her ass just came back from there. It staggered back, screaming for pancakes.

I bet you make some damn nice pancakes! Wish I could taste them too.

And now we know what really happened in the pistorius home.