By Whatdididowrong? - 10/05/2011 05:18

Today, my 12 year old son came home from school and informed me that he bought an air guitar for $20. He honestly thinks this is a good price. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 349
You deserved it 12 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

johngarber24 1

Comments

I've been looking for that kind of guitar for a long time, you're son is lucky he only got it for $20 you have no idea how rare that guitar is.

I'm confused. isn't the whole purpose of air guitar the absence of an object. 1 cent would be to much.

Let me be a good Samaritan just this once. OP is saying her son believed that he had bought an invisible guitar that actually works for $20. In other words, OP's son got conned by a stupid trick.

staring... 1 stenuous blink... mouthing 'OMG!'

It sounds like you need handrails for the humor impaired. I'll sell you a pair for $20.

kingsamuelcdt 0
Kingspin 0

when he is playing it, go up to him and take it off him and tell him you're hiding it lol

Whodamawhatcha 0

actually they are a real thing. Walmart sells em. they are made of cardboard and have a sensor that can tell if you wave your hand in front of it. they look extremely cheap though. I'd never pay for one myself!

Just a word of advice, you should google air guitar 'cause what you just described is NOT an air guitar.

78 those are Paper Jamz which are made out of paper not air

op must be happy her son did not buy an African drum...

If this is 12 year old logic, may my son skip it and go straight to 13...

RockstarRN 10

Kids!!! I feel bad for him :(

mintcar 9

What's the problem? The air guitar came with a tuner, a few picks and a case. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

malpalll 0

at least it's not one of those annoying ass paper guitars that actually make noise.