By mommytobe - 05/08/2011 03:56 - United States

Today, mom was so upset when she found out that she is having another granddaughter that she wants us to pay her back for the little boy clothes that she bought before the sex of the baby was known. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 188
You deserved it 2 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She should be glad there is a baby at all! You can't control the sex, I hope it's healthy! Good luck!

Tell her "Sure, we'll take it out of your nursing home fund".

Comments

Why can't the girl just wear the "boy" clothes? What makes them boy clothes? The fact that they're blue? Why can't girls wear blue? I think we need to tear down these stupid color rules. Pink is an awful color.

Because it's usually frowned upon to put your daughter in a "mommy's little boy" outfit...

Quit bitching about nothing...sheesh...

fahquad 4

Girls have the same style as most of the older stores. But no writing on it saying "I'm a giant *****" or something. As someone who looks after both a boy and a girl under the age of two. The moms would ever interchange boys clothing with a girl. My 2 cents

I had lots of hand-me-downs from my brother.. Partly because I was an unexpected baby and partly because the doctor told my parents I was going to be a boy.. I don't see a problem with dressing a child in whatever you have unless it says the gender on the clothing. Everyone thought my brother was a girl despite him being dressed in mostly blue! People clearly pay no attention to the clothing on your children..

We bought mostly girl's clothes for our two girls but not everything needs to be pink! Some of the cutest sweaters were neutral-colour items from the boys' rail so we put them in those too. Some were even blue but they suffer from no ambiguity of gender. You can be a girl without being a Disney Princess (TM).

bettyc4 26

mother want another?! make another baby or make her a tomboy nice an tough instead of a lil priss

Gri400 6

Tell her to adopt a boy then, she has no right to get mad at you for her stupidity. Oh and congrats!

shopfitch 7

When the child is that young, I don't think that it matters what type of clothing they wear.

thats cass from supernatural! nice choice in tv shows.

thats cass ftom supernatural!! hes awesome. nice choice in tv shows.

is she like a catholic priest that rapes little boys?

Stylin_Since_97 10

They're probably the clothes she bought you as a newborn before she found out YOUR gender. Cheapskates these days.

why the **** can't the girl wear the boy baby clothes unless it specifically says its a boy or i'm a boy i don't see how things such as blue are boy colours and a girl doesn't have to be dressed in pink/purple until her hair is long enough!