This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Stan017 - 28/03/2017 16:11 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, like everyday this week, I bought a Venti-sized Starbucks Latte. It's a one for one deal and I have no friends to share it with. I drank both by myself again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 460
You deserved it 1 016

Top comments

Perhaps you could try and make some friends in Starbucks by offering them your extra drink? Couldn't hurt anyway!

I wouldn't share my free stuff anyway, I got it for free, I earned it! ;)

Comments

I'd shamelessly buy one and save the 2nd for myself! Or go with a friend who would also buy one and save the 2nd for herself haha. I think a huge number of people do this. I'd MAYBE bring the 2nd one to my husband or a coworker. Maybe. But probably not :) One for morning, and one for afternoon slump!

kimise 21

Is caffeine poisoning a thing?

Yep! And too much can cause or exasperate heart problems. According to a recent study, 4 cups of regular coffee per day should be ok in average healthy adults with no underlying conditions. Idk how that exactly translates to espresso, since espresso is way more concentrated. (Don't drink 4 cups worth of espresso!!) There are lethal amounts of coffee/caffiene. Google it.

Does it have to be a venty? Or bogo any size?? Then you could of got two small once and make it one big drink for yourself.. there's nothing wrong with not having friends to share your deals!!!

Find a cute person and make them smile with free Starbucks. Problem solved. Next question!

LevelupKid 8
squiros 2

did you move to singapore? you should meet new people anyway. singapore is a 10 km x 10 km city. everyone you grew up with is working in this city. your grade school friends are working as clerks, drivers, or housewives. it's impossible to not know almost everyone if you grew up there. if you really cared, you'd know that the few strangers there are are actually distant relatives of people you know.

OP here... yes, I live in Singapore.

So? That's a bonus. I've had that deal at Starbucks and drank both myself.