By Anonymous - 21/10/2010 21:44 - Canada

Today, l was crouched on the ground in the doorway at a haunted mansion. It's part of my job here to scare the people passing by. A 12 year-old girl walked by, I grabbed her leg, and she kicked me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 976
You deserved it 41 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mattskii 0

I used to work at screamfactor, and we were not allowed to touch so YDI

What kind of haunted mansion are you working on? Every time I have worked in a haunted house or the like, they have made it a point to tell us to scare people WITHOUT touching them. It avoids incidents like this one and keeps them from suing you for unwanted touches. I'm going to have to say YDI for this one because there are so many better ways to scare people.

Comments

ifailplzinsultme 0
Xavi89 0

in a haunted house your not suppose to touch people! YDI

Xavi89 0

but you said it in a question format. so I'm answering you.

You're* Don't thank me, just trying to make the world smarter.

ifailplzinsultme 0

*Grammar *Nazi Hypocritical I know, but I was eleven when I named my profile.

Blacksabbath211 9

I find it comically ironic. XD

deltako_isgee 0

Hahahahah Awwwe That Suckss! FYL You Kinda Deserved It Though!

your not suppose to touch them, so you deserve it

your not supposed touch or grab the customers dumb ass! I work for a haunt too!

I can tell. Kinda sad how stupid they make themselves sound.

FMLandurstoo 9

y do ppl have to b grammar Nazis y do u spend ur time correcting other ppls comments on the ******* Internet? idiots

We do it, so we don't sound like idiots. So, thank you for being an example of why to use proper grammar and spelling.

Why people be Nazis? Why you your people's Idiots That's why. We smart people like showing you dumb people just how dumb you are because it makes us feel important and smart. Oh, and we like showing off our sarcasm skills, too. Try to get it through your head that our intentions MAY be good.

The world will be a better place, eventually. Goal number one: learning to spell and construct sentences properly. I get the feeling we'll be trying to achieve this goal forever...

Getting everyone to use prose grammar? Yes. Getting the majority of people? I don't think so. Maybe it's just this site, but it seems like we're closer than we used to be.

Yeah you are not supposed to touch them that was stupid you retard

Do people not realize this OP doesn't live in the US???? Touching the guests is allowed in some places!

Hump_Zilla 0

actually there is no law saying you can't touch the customers but most haunted houses tell the actors not to in America...in other countries some do grab and touch...and there are even a couple in America that allow touching but customers must sign a paper saying they can't sue if the get hurt or anything, cause there is a chance of it...but good practice is to not touch...I've been doing haunted house work for 11 years now and considered one of the best actors in my area

armybarbie 1

I live in the US and all the haunted houses around here have people touching you. it makes it more fun and scary.

MissErikaHart 0

How do you know OP is a "he"? They're listed as anonymous.

yeah in the UK you're allowed to touch people. but if the people you scare touch or hit you they get done for assault. makes no sense to me, if you scare someone by grabbing first reaction is to hit imo. so yeah.. whadda you expect from a kid if you grab her?!