By Needasafe1234 - 25/09/2009 15:24 - United States

Today, it was my mother's birthday. My 5 year old brother and 85 year old grandma decided to decorate the house with balloons and a blow up "people" they found in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 028
You deserved it 46 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DoomJeff91 2

Why'd you have a demolition crew in your bedroom?..... Oh.

Comments

DoomJeff91 2

Why'd you have a demolition crew in your bedroom?..... Oh.

xxBAMFxx 0

You should really find a place to hide your pleasure objects :D

this is the funniest epic fail ever!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?=2-SoeiM88Y4

funniest epic fail ever? you must be the fagot in the video trying to promote yourself.

dude ydi for having a blow up doll...just ****** jack off like a normal human and get on with your business

I just Lear if u se a comment that says # erplys (one reply, 12 relpys etc) if u cluck it, it shows the repys :D

This is why you use stuffed animals... no one suspects a thing

How does a gurl use a stuffed animal?

Was it a life-sized Antonio Banderas blow up doll?

I hope they are the ones that are ready to blow . . . out candles! Yeah, candles! They are there to blow out candles, much like Toxi and her birthday video. Blow, blow, blow!

Haha. plexi, let's remake that video, but with a different type of blowing.

I'm into it. Except I don't think we'll be able to post it on YouTube. We'll have to find one of those sites that puts those kind of videos online. What's it called, RedTube?

Plex, the pornographic master saves the day!

Redtube, Youporn, 4chan, etc. etc. Works for me!

There's really one called RedTube? I like Keezmovies.

Lol. Yes, there is. Were you making a pun that just happened to be true? Never seen that site, but I could top it, whatever it is.

Yes, I did. Tell me something better than Keezmovies (for straight men, there's no gay stuff except for the "lesbian" type stuff that straight men would like.) There are plumpas, but no blumpkins.

bre_zip_it_up13 11

"Plumpa" comes from the term "plumpa humpa", a slang term meaning someone who goes after fat or overweight people. Like chubby chaser. No one else uses "plumpa" but us, as far as I know. Wow, that's uncanny. Well, I could find sites with blumpkins. However, I know something better than this Keez baloney. Making your own homemade ****! Have you got a camera? I do. I actually own about 8 devices that take pics. I guess I'm a camera *****. Anywho, if I lived in Texas (and you weren't married, and a bunch of other circumstances were right), you would never go online for that stuff again.

Legal advice: don't make personal **** and then give it to anyone if you're under 18. You might have the best of twisted intentions, but Plexico would end up in the big house and registering his address with the authorities for the rest of his life.

Aww, I won't. "Best of twisted intentions". Lol. I actually wouldn't put **** of myself on the web at any age. At least, not intentionally... *cough* ...

Thanks, FerrariCake. Even though the age of consent in Texas is 17. **** is governed by federal law which states the actors must be 18 or over. Toxi, we're just going to have to rehearse for the next few months.

Ok. I'm practicing as we speak! :) No I'm not. :( FML.

i cant stop reading this thread!!!!!!!!!! you guys are just funny